walfrey's works

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Reflection


Reflection


The senior blog assignment was a very convenient and a creative way to do work. It made assignments more fun in a sense that we could just type thing rather than writing long essays on paper. I think this method of getting work done was very beneficial. I learned how to post blogs and become more informed in how to use the computer and the internet. The blog assignments were very fascinating because some were very interesting to do and I could really be expressive in many ways. I was able to upload pictures to go with the writings I posted and I was able to relate my writings to the pictures.

I really liked the blog because it was just a very different approach. I did however have problems with the blog. At times, I was not able to put the pictures where I preferred them to be. Otherwise, this blog idea was very neat. Throughout the year, I posted many things on my blogs. I liked the final product of my mythology project because it looked very nice with the pictures. Though it took a long time to do the mythology project the final outcome was worth the work and time. Overall, the senior blog assignments was fun and very much appreciated.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home